Monday, September 10, 2018

Experimental


Intermittent Delight by Akosua Adoma


This is an experimental film that I watched recently and had some thoughts on I'd like to share.  Going into this film I didn't expect to get anything from it and in a conventional sense, I didn't.  I didn't gain any morals or life lessons.  I didn't fall in love with characters and relate with their struggle have they fought to get whatever is they strive for.  I did, however, keep watching.  I couldn't stop myself from watching it, it was enticing.  The music, the vivid imagery, and the level of unpredictability kept me fascinated.  I always say that if something keeps my attention me from start to finish, then I had to have gotten some enjoyment out of it.  This film is no exception.  

No comments:

Post a Comment